Tuesday 26 January 2021

Drifting apart...

 Date: 15/01/2021 (Fri)


Made this pulled pork burger for Darren before he went to work.

I went to Daiso, then to Mr Bean to grab 7 tins of egg rolls.  2 for myself and the rest to distribute lolxx...

Stir fried bee hoon with marinated wings from Donki which I air fried.
PapaVoo and my dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 16/01/2021 (Sat)


There were some more wings in fridge, so I air fried again for Darren before he went to work.

Dinner was my old man and me.  Nowadays I don't cook dinner often.  He sometimes complain the hassle to ta bao, but I turned a deaf ear, cos if I buy ingredients to cook, his face turned really black.  I can probably buy once or twice a week, which is only enough to cook lunch for the boys and occasional dinner.
Watching a korean drama 哲仁王后 (Mr Queen).  Laugh die me.  But watching korean drama always takes up a lot of time.  As in I can't just listen and do other things, really have to watch the screen to read the sub titles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 17/01/2021 (Sun)



PapaVoo's is obsessed with AMM.  He should request coffin from them so that I can wash my hands clean off him.  Can't believe an entertainment app can drift us apart, but I am trying not to be too affected or concerned.

This little guy, one of the entertainment artist in AMM, however is a very lovable kid which I adore as well and we are helping him in any we could.
He had a Live session at our house using the ring light PapaVoo bought for him.  If one day this cute boy becomes famous, we will have something to boast about lolxx...  I used to have a customer who played majong with Jay Chou before he became famous, waahaahaahaa......

After that we had Luk Kreung mookata for dinner.
Jia you JY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...