Wednesday 27 January 2021

Online better, stay home better

 Date: 18/01/2021 (Mon)


My post had over 100 likes at Donki's page.  Something that will not happen in my own page ever lolxx...

Brunch, lasagna (from Angliss).

Swiss roll from Polar, Darren's work place gave him 2 rolls.
I am trying so hard to finish them off sia.

I think my purpose of staying home is to receive parcels.
Deep frying pot came from Shopee.  Looks so pretty and it came with a thermometer, yeah!
However the material is very thin, not a solid kind of pot.  But should be good enough for occasional use.

Since it came, I decided to use it for dinner.

I deep fried the mini yam baskets with scallops and prawn paste chicken both from Angliss.
The cod fish wasn't buttery enough, no wonder so cheap.  Next time have to stick back to Angliss.

Spinach with crab stick was very yummy.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19/01/2021 (Tues)


Taka's empty event hall.

So ended up the shoppers crowd in a small space inside instead of having a bigger space at the event hall which is probably more efficient in social distancing.
This is at B2.

Waiting for a filthy rich shopper to take it home.

This is at B1.  Which I queued for more than half an hour to get in, nabei.
I need to put the $100 vouchers to good use, else I go home liao, queue until my legs sore lor, damn angry de.  This kind of social distancing simply waste time de.  When all these ppl goes into the MRT/bus then "un-do" what ever social distancing they had done.  Retail shopping is no longer enjoyable, online better, stay home better.

A lot of items where sold out at Mdm Ling.

PapaVoo came just in time after my shopping was done.

We had "kid's meal" at MOS Cafe.  Shake head at the portion, 1st and last visit, thank you.
We bought bread and ta bao dinner for the kids at the food court where we used up the last $20 Taka vouchers.  Food was so good, regretted not eating at the food court instead.

So expensive, my heart will bleed if I use his money to buy these.  But voucher never lah.
You are looking at pineapple tarts, cuttlefish rolls, hae bee hiam rolls, rock melon and mango tarts (taiwan style).

Bought a few piece clothes, though other than Oakwood I won't be going anywhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...