Saturday 27 March 2021

$50 home cook platter, heehee....

 Date: 22/03/2021 (Mon)


3 giant legs for $7, I simply couldn't let it pass.

It's actually so huge that both my kids couldn't finish, so I took a portion from each of them, 3 of us 2 legs just nice.

Put on some effort for dinner, not possible without Angliss:



There you go:

Let me make a calculation on the cost:
Tomato soup - $6
Mushroom - $2
Foie gras - last pcs
Roasted tenderloin (180g) and seared ribeye (250g) - $20
White asparagus - estimate $7
Roasted white potatoes - less than $1
Cheese macaroni - $6
Morel stuffed escargot not in pic - $9
Total works out to be $51.  Not bad leh for 4pax, though I hate the washing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...