Friday 26 March 2021

Peace at the distant

 Date: 20/03/2021 (Sat)


All along my kid sis is poor in organizing, even the smallest event meal gathering.  Other than setting the date, things will just go wrong.  Last mid nite, she could suddenly request me to get balloons and do goodie bags for my nephew's birthday.  To worsen further, I mistaken that I didn't have to cook since a friend was bringing some food, ended up I had to.  Her self was tied up in a full day course.

The best thing was to do whatever she need help at.   A few years back we had a massive quarrel, ever since then, I kept a distant, we do talk but not as much and I had to filter through my brain and reconstruct the words before letting out.  It's kind of sad but it's better this way.  少说多做 is gold.

I had to wake up slightly earlier to get to Tamp One.  Was lucky to be able to get everything within the mall.  Went Daiso bought some sweets and brown paper bags as goodie bags.  Also went to a Korean store to get more tibits.  Followed by balloons.  If done earlier, we could had printed his name.

I only managed to take pic with it at my own place, it's so cute!  Made my day.
Price quite reasonable at $39.70.

The paper bag was too big but had no time to get smaller ones.
The goodie bag contents could had been better, but this was the best within the short time frame.

Luckily was only 10 packets.  After that I had a bad headache from lack of sleep.  So I napped an hour before waking to cook a simple stir fry cabbage to bring over.

Nephew had an ice cream birthday cake, her friend brought nice rendang beef and curry chicken.  My fish balls and stir fried cabbage went along well.  Just a pity that I don't have a single photo for his little birthday party, haiz...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 21/03/2021 (Sun)


Second trip to 肥猪 Lok Lok but it was closed -____-|||

We were back to 18 Tai Seng again, this time had chicken rice.

Although it's One Michelin Star, it tasted quite norm to me, nothing to wow about.


Kid sis send me fruit juice, nice of her to acknowledge my efforts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...