Wednesday 24 March 2021

Moving around to Oakwood and Tai Seng.

 Date: 18/03/2021 (Thurs)


Weather very hot nowadays, when will this heat wave be over?

Sis went staycation.  They had a great time and became local tourists exploring little corners and lanes of Chinatown.  So I came over to see my old father and to make sure that the helper was still sane.
I think it's important to keep her happy so that she can work better.  Bought her bubble tea and snacks.

Then we do litter boxes.
We had some difficulties and giggled like kids, great fun lolxx....

Thankfully PapaVoo came to fetch me after work.  Just let me sit down and eat in peace, I not going the chaotic food market.  Told PapaVoo to bring me to CauseWay Point for teppanyaki which we hadn't ate for years.

After so many years, it's still only one sauce for all, a kid can also do the cooking.  But I am wondering how to create this sauce.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19/03/2021 (Fri)


Lunch for Luis, 宝宝 and me.
We had glutinous rice, abalone siew mai and soon kuay.  Basically the fried rice was for Luis who didn't eat any thing else, stupid kid, 不会吃好料。

Abalone was very juicy when steamed.  Next time if I ever get braised abalones will steam them instead of heating over a pan.


Dinner PapaVoo drove me to Tai Seng in search of a cheap Lok Lok.  It's hidden inside a industrial area, we found it but defeated by the long queue.

Drove out and chanced upon 18 Tai Seng building.  This building poor thing, no name.  It's very small with a few retail shops.  But quite a lot of restaurants and eateries.

Of all, ate something cheap.  吓死人 curry rice so big plate, should had just share this but he bought a bowl of noodle soup for himself.

Bought this face mask for Ber, her small face can fit kid's size, she's going to love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...