Monday 22 March 2021

How to divorced with love...

 Date: 16/03/2021 (Tues)


How to see each other at work everyday when both are divorced....  He stained his shirt and wiped for him with arm wrapping him, 是孽缘还是情缘.....

Brunch for the kids.  They were crazy over my roasted potatoes, didn't have enough last night so I had to make again.  Make poached eggs so as to use up the lemon cream sauce.

I made myself salmon and broccolini, yummy to the max, then didn't need dinner anymore.

So instead of cooking dinner, I try making kaya.  Failed with lumpy texture.  But taste was great, no problem spreading on bread too.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 17/03/2021 (Wed)


Any how cook dry ramen for the kids.  Used up all the char siew and noodles liao.  Sometimes I wished these 2 items can multiply themselves in fridge.

Dinner:

Bought from Angliss.

Portion was very little, probably for 1.5pax, not as tender as I wished it to be, cos I microwaved it?  Maybe I try steaming it next time.  The gravy was freaking good, so I will order again.

PapaVoo and I went "waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...." upon opening Angliss prawn dumplings.
They were so fat and beautiful just like me lolxx....

After this pic, we poured in the gravy from the chicken, shiok max, sibei delicious.

I made chicken soup and pan fried the last few lemon grass prawn rolls.
We licked up the last drop of that spicy sauce.  Dinner was great, but I hate the washing, urrrggg.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...