Sunday 25 July 2021

A day in Chinatown

 Date: 18/07/2021 (Sun)


My baby sis, date me out for nails in Chinatown.

Weather was a big furnace.  I lost my way and was very late.
I love my pedi's color.  This kind of color makes me look fab, I have this color of lippie too.
Sigh.... kinda missed my job as a manicurist......

After we were done, we had early dinner at my baby's sis fav restaurant in Chinatown.

It's a very small restaurant in a shop house.

Their 兴华 bee hoon, PuTian's better.  Baby sis said the standard dropped for this dish.

The signature stone pot herbal fish was very good.

We went Chinatown Point to walk walk.  Quiet mall with half dead retailers.  We shopped in Uniqlo and Daiso.  After which rest and ate desserts.
Lychee shove ice, portion shrink.


Uniqlo French sleeves offer $9.90, I bought 4, finally have enough to wear at home liao.

Along the way, saw lots of elderly not wearing face masks properly.  Not a single ambassador was seen.  I don't really blame these lonely, uneducated old people, but if a cluster should out burst here, so be it.  Let them be, but as said, it's better to avoid this area as far as possible.  To me Mustafa (cos ppl there talks non-stop) and North Point (rub shoulder food basement) are well love by Covid, now one more - Chinatown.

It was lovely spending time with my baby sis, so much love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...