Friday 23 July 2021

Lots of photos, edit until butt pain

 Date: 17/07/2021 (Sat)


PapaVoo dragged me out to Prime Supermarket to buy Nestle.  After that we had lunch at 3pm lolxx...

The trolley very "capable" can climb stairs but it's quite big for me so I am not sure if I can bring it out with me.

We bought whopping $128 of Nestle for the free electric steam pot and this trolley.
I used 1.5hrs to keep all these things into the pantry.  Limited space I had to keep those Milo cartons in the store for the time being.

Quickly put the KitKat into the fridge, not sure how long they will last in there though lolxx...

Had to eat this up cos it's sitting in the chiller for too long, will spoil one.

It's delicious, shared calories with old man.

Went Lorong Halus with old man cos he said want to do Live casting the 5 NDP flights that took off near there.  However we reached there, the carpark was closed, ppl parked illegally along the road until it became too far for us.

We had no choice but to park and walk from Tebing Lane.  We were so worried that we might missed the timing, little did we know the time was shifted 30mins earlier so we totally missed it and PapaVoo decided to cancel his Live session.

Nevertheless here are some photos which I think it's nice enough to post:

Lots of monkeys about 20 of them crossing the bridge.  Needless to say PapaVoo was freaked out lolxx....  I quickly kept my red cap also.



Urrrrgggg...... edit until very sianz........

The sunset casted on the hay, looked so golden.






The fighter flights left, we left the wetland shortly for dinner.

Urrggg...... edit until I butt pain.....

We were at Fat Po.
The wait was more than 30mins, luckily we weren't exactly hungry.

Nice laksa, but actually no need onsen egg lah, hard boil egg will be better.

Otah buns, triple the price if I make at home with the same taste.  But I shouldn't be too hard on myself.
Finally done with the last pic for this post.

Thanks for reading, hope everybody is coping well with the undying Covid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...