Monday 19 July 2021

Fake atas

 Date: 15/07/2021 (Thurs)


Delivery from SHC with smaller foam boxes.

One of the boxes opened up with Japan's newspaper.
Knowing that we can't visit Japan, they gave me a piece of it.  I was happy for this weird reason for the rest of the day.  It didn't matter so much that they missed out a tub of ice cream and my soup base was expired.  But I still want my replacements of course lolxx....

The delivery came with dry ice too.
It was magical to wash dishes for a while lolxx....

I made a big plate of breakfast which I couldn't finish the parma ham but added in more pea shoots.

Dinner we had KFC.

Cereal chicken.

These were my real intention.

Yummy, loving the gela melaka taste.
Looked about the same as advertise.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 16/07/2021 (Fri)


Had high hopes on the honey butter toast, but the taste was so so only......
Not worth the money.

Dinner for Darren, don bowl version.

Bento set version for old man.  Decorated with some edible flowers.
Ingredients were cheap.  For this portion, cost:
Saba $1
Tamago $0.30
Ebi fry $1.00
Kani stick with tobiko $1
Teriyaki chicken $2.50
Lettuce $0.50
Total $6.30
Fake atas successfully.

Ate until very full.
Other then the tamago, all the dishes didn't need skill to prepare, saba pan sear, teriyaki chop 20mins air fried, prawns deep fried, done.  Gotten some praises on social media, kinda boost my ego a bit lolxx....

To be honest, I prefer deep fry than pan fry cos cleaning easier.   The deep frying pot prevents oil splatting.  Washing was simple too, rinse with hot water, wash with soap, done.  But this pot probably may not last long, cheap cheap only, quality so so only.  Next time replace with a better one.

Thanks for reading, though you all are silent, I still appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...