Tuesday 27 July 2021

Just another day

 Date: 19/07/2021 (Mon)


The balcony looked wonderful with veg.
Pea shoots at the right from Donki, the other 2 in black pots from Angliss.

Some No. 1 korean bread bought from SHC.

My brunch with the last pack of drip coffee.

I didn't pin hopes and true enough, nothing fantastic.  For the price I can get 2pcs from BreadTalk, perhaps with better taste. 

I stopped watching drama for the time being and watched Youtube instead.  Lurking at what other housewives are doing is fun.  Envy that they have time to video and edit, I blog also have prob lolxx....

I died at how this korean woman cut watermelon.  To be realistic she had a box of watermelon in odd shapes after a few boxes of "perfect" cuts, after all the watermelon is round, not square, waahaahaa.....

I made this for 宝宝 and some for myself around 2pm.

Dinner ta bao.

PapaVoo's lady boss gave him a bag of food.  So much things...... got burnt cheese cake which we had for supper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...