Monday 13 June 2022

Life in Abu Dhabi UAE, Day 19

 Date: 04/04/2022 (Mon)


I was wearing my baby sis's abaya again.
The greyish green, almost mint green is vey nice, it's about 2 inches too long, but I managed to survive kicking the hemline as I walk.

We drove around the Al Watan Palace and it seemed to be close.  So sad, cos a friend said it was as beautiful as the grand mosque.

Right next to it was Emirates Palace Hotel.  It's s freaking huge and lux.  Heard that it cost $1K for a night's stay.  When the UAE President past away, this hotel was fully occupied with VIPs.

The hotel lobby over looks Etihad Towers.


This tall guy at the lobby.

I wasn't the only one taking photos with him.

While most people took photos inside, I find the walkways enchanting.  I was all alone to fidget with my selfie stand and the photos turned out really good.  I looked so damn tall with slimming app lolxx...

How could these cuts be done on granite!!??!!  I was blown away!
Too beautiful.

Inside was shiny marble from wall to floor.



Need or not, must visit toilet.

It's very golden.




The beach not accessible for outsiders.



The glass panel.....

Goodbye to Emirates Palace Hotel, moving on, lunch needed.


The Mall at World Trade Centre.

The mall was like dead, where's everybody??  It's also very weird and silent, cos no music during Ramadan.

I had this restaurant all by myself.

Coke and chips came first while waiting for the mains.

The salad was so huge, I should had requested to pack away to save it for dinner.

Seafood pasta, I could only ate half of everything.

I walked in with no intention to buy, I ended up buying S$100 plus of shower foam and oil, and a atas car freshener.
Service was awesome.

On the way to the carpark, I realised everybody was in LuLu Supermarket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...