Thursday 30 May 2024

2nd half of Feb 2024

 16/02/2024

Cup noodles at 7-eleven in Bayfront station was too expensive.

Strenuous set in on the 3rd day of work.

Blocking the entrance for security check, a local old man (with low/no education obviously) made a lot of noise.  Didn't bother to explain further, no entry means no entry, not happy go home.
Once we get done with this generation, it will come to a day where ALL Singapore had basic education for a more gracious society (although some highly educated ppl are sick in the brain but that's minority).
I turned darker and darker, for money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17/02/2024

Sibei tired already, hanging onto the last day of River Ang Bao, also our last day of work.
They came very early, hoped their photography session was good.

As beautiful as it maybe, I just wanted to get out of here ASAP.

Ran into a rooster while going to the toilet.

Dinner, haiz...

After work, all gathered together for KFC supper, the boss was generous I had to say.

Already mid-night, we requested the organizer to turn on the lights again for a group pic.
Thank you for having me, it was a great experience, but was to taxing for me to do it again, my body to weak liao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19/02/2024

Solo lunch, ate left over from yesterday's CNY gathering, delicious big fat prawns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20/02/2024

So upset with my skin's condition.  Overall I looked worst than a wet market auntie.  I couldn't use my existing foundation which was too fair for current situation.
Not sure if this was worth for earning a few hundred dollars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21/02/2024

Solo lunch: miso porridge with cabbage with salmon, egg and sausage, looked horrible on photo, yummy in reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22/02/2024

Came to Temasek Poly for briefing on Darren's internship at Mauritius when actually at the point of time, his visa hadn't approve.

The briefing was in the evening, the school was nice to provide simple dinner.
After the internship, he was not allowed to visit Dubai, had to fly straight home, absurd.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

23/02/2024

Yummy dinner from Eat 3 Bowls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25/02/2024

Sending Luis back to camp, had dinner in Jurong Point.  It's a nice mall if not for the massive crowd.  It's so crowded that I couldn't walk straight continuously for more than 3 seconds without stopping.
Anyway here's something tasty but not filling.

We had to go for a second round here.
Fillings had more onions than meat unfortunately, no wonder the lack of business.

Old man dreads the 1.5hrs drive home, I accompany him once in a while.

My last purchase with Angliss was a disappointment with mouldy strawberries, already massage them, they acknowledge with no compensation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

27/02/2024

Brunch with perfect soft boil eggs and bread rolls from 思家客。

CGH appointment to see my poor butt.
Fixed a date for day surgery.

Solo dinner, frozen steamed chicken, not bad but I forgotten how the package looked like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

28/02/2024

Kimchi fried rice and....
Frozen satay, not very nice, but good emergency food at home.
As before I stayed at home, goes out only when absolutely necessary, whenever I do, I try to kill many birds with one stone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd half of Mar 2024

17/03/2024 This day, sending Darren off to Mauritius.  Time really flies, this is a back dated post.  So now he is already there for 3 month...